I’m trying to change things up a bit and I thought it would be fun to create a primitive Halloween decoration. This can be used throughout Fall and Halloween.
The supplies that I’ll be using are:
1. One 9” traditional wood leg from Home Depot
2. Two tree limbs for arms
3. Small tree limb for stem
4. Cinnamon 5. Decoupage by DecoArt
6. Black Chalky finish paint by DecoArt
7. Spiced Pumpkin Acrylic paint by DecoArt
8. Drill and drill bit ( you’re drill bit should be the size of your tree limbs)
9. Spanish moss
10. Burlap ribbon
11. Paint brush
You will want to remove the screw from the bottom of leg.
Once you have the screw removed you’ll want to paint the leg with the Spiced Pumpkin paint.
I drilled a hole on the center top of the leg.
I drilled a hole on each side as shown in photo above for the arms. You can add a small amount of hot glue to secure the tree limbs in place.
I used the black paint to make a face. Once I had the face painted on I then added the decoupage and cinnamon.
I brushed on the decoupage and then sprinkled on the cinnamon.
This Pumpkin doll is so easy to make and will look great any where in your home. I hope you’ll get creative and give this a try.